Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3D Magic Art


It all started when I was watching T.V. I saw a commercial for an exhibit of 3D Magic Art at Bexco which is in Busan. I was so excited to tell my mommy and daddy about it. I rushed to them. I asked “Can we go to the Magic Art show?” My mommy responded with “Yes.” My daddy said “Sure we can go!”

The next day we drove for about an hour to get there. Along the way we went a crossed a huge bridge and saw some really cool looking skyscrapers that were still being built. Once we arrived I zoomed out of the car and started running to the front doors of Bexco. Right outside the doors we saw a group of girls that looked like they were straight out of a comic book. I took some pictures with them and then headed inside.

Some cool skyscrapers that we saw while we were on a bridge going over the sea 

Comic book soccer player girls

At the ticket counter, daddy asked for two adults and one 아이 (ah ee which means child). The ticket lady laughed at him so I think he accidentally said 오이 (oh ee which means cucumber) and not child. After we all got the tickets, I zipped in. All the paintings in the show are made so you can pose with them and it will look like you are part of the picture. It was really fun, and we took a lot of pictures. My favorites were: butterfly, a naked lady, and money falling out of a refrigerator. After posing with all the pictures, I got a Caricature drawn of me. It looks so cute because it has me and a cute bunny. She drew me in an Alice and Wonderland dress.




In Korea there is a long running joke about acting like you are going to stick your finger in someones butt. In Korea it is called ddong shim (poop finger). It is also a popular joke in Japan.


Getting my caricature drawn

I had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :} Then it was time to go and check out the largest department store in the world which was only a few blocks away. Check out more of my photos of this trip on my photo page or just click on the slideshow below! And be sure to check out my next blog post which will be about the exploring the world’s largest department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment